Thursday, November 20, 2008

Tracking Your Traffic

As many people know, one of the best ways to track the traffic to your site and where it is actually coming from is Google Analytics. If you volunteer in my quest to find out if directories actually serve their purpose in sending traffic back to one's site, again, you can email me at -jmgbunny @ gmail dot com- and I will submit your websites to other directories FOR FREE. ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY FREE. While other websites charge around 200 to 300 dollars to submit, I'll do it in for 100% amount lower than what they are offering, obviously. I've submitted this website to google analytics to test this one out as well. As a result, I will also get a list of well put-up directories that are actually serving their purpose.


If you wish for me to submit your website to directories, then email me at -jmgbunny @ gmail dot com- with your website name, a couple of keywords, and if you want a better chance for people to choose you over the competition to search, Send a description as well, otherwise I'll find my own from your site.


No comments: