Monday, November 24, 2008

Seo Digger Beta - Its Over!

SeoDigger is a online tool that allows you to find which key terms you rank for in google. All you had to do was type in your url, and the ranking of the keywords you list for would show up in google. If nothing showed up, you weren't in the top 20 searches for any keywords -_-,(tear). While trying to check out a website someone emailed to me, I had found out today that SeoDigger is no longer in beta. Now something called SEMRush is up. It does the exact same thing as seodigger, however with some pros and cons. It gives you the traffic percentages for keywords, the competitors against it, and more. However, the cons is that you aren't given as much info on all the keywords as you did with SeoDigger.

I completely recommend SEMRush for all those seeing how good they are doing. Considering the fact that its free, we can't complain. Or at least I can't.



2 comments:

SEO Services in India said...

It is a very nice thing to see your excellent work and I like your Blog very much. With your rich knowledge, I can learn more from your wonderful post.
Thanks so much.

Auto Advertising Agency said...

Bes SEO service India.