Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Free Directory Reviews

As part of Traffic Directory I am handing out free directory reviews. I am looking for directories that will most likely convert even a little traffic. Online directories have lost their purpose years ago, and I understand that now there are plenty up that are doing it for the money. A lot of directory owners seem to neglect the fact that directories should be used to help surfers, not just themselves. That is why I am offering this free review services, to give out those directories that I feel are worth submitting your listings to.

The requirements aren't that big. And unfortunately, Pr isn't one of my main concerns. I am more interested in what type of directory it is (i.e. general, niche) and how many visits/day it receives. Quite Easy.

Just send an email to jmgbunny@gmail.com and title it "Directory Review"; I will then check out your directory and potentially add it to my list. Its free so why not try.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeh Cool thanx

Anonymous said...

Since the days of Web 1.0, online directories have provided countless marketers with a cost-effective foundation for their online lead generation campaigns.

Today's Web 2.0 directories have become more niche-oriented and with organized and strong social media applications they're making a comeback, big time.